A recent bout of chicken guniya for the entire family, the frequent visits to doctors of all sizes, specialization including my sons 3 day admission to hospital and lots of money down the drain later…. have learnt some wisdom to share with people around
1. Keep washing your hands repeatedly with any ordinary soap – dettol etc are not required. This will ensure most of the virus/bacteria get removed. Anti bactirial require you to have your hand soaked for atleast 45 seconds to start work.
2. Avoid touching your eyes, noes, ears, mouth unless its sanitized as in step 1.
3. Stay away from people with Cold / Flu symptoms. I do not mean to make them social outcasts but obviously you can stop the spread of the germs. A one meter distance is required to be maintained.
4. Stay away from crowds, ensure your presence only when absolutely required.
5. Use a musquito net and ensure surroundings are clean
The above practices can save you from many diseases which are on killer prowl like dengue, Influenza A, Malaria, Filaria.
As a family we have not yet recovered from Chicken guniya and is antogonizing for a simple musquito bite, one has to endure pain for unlimited months and there are no medicines to control or alter the same till god intervenes.