This is a dream come true for me. Just being able to purchase things on parity this is what it would be like:
1) Lunch and dinner for 8 Rupees? Are you crazy, has poverty and corruption removed from earth?
2) A Local phone call for 25 Ps, impossible even the bankcorrupt spice would not dare such a thing!
3) A bus ticket for entire city trip at 16 Rupees – Hold your breath in a AC Volvo bus with a smiling conductor!!
4) Rental of houses at 600 Rupees per month for a 3 BHK
5) 2 Way air ticket for a person trans-atlantic at 1700 INR? What would happen next to cheap airlines – drop dead literally from air?
6) A Movie of Hollywood or Bollywood fame for 12.50 INR, Popcorn and thumsdown at 6 Rupees – It would be interesting to note the per capita consumption of India!!
7) Ferrari cars at just 65,000 INR after 135% duty for general citizens!! All auto drivers will upgrade to these.
8 ) The common anigioplastry, By-pass at 1.05 Lakhs still – bad, why is it so expensive? Dental visit costs 12,000 Rupees – good olden days were better.
We can just go on in this dream world spending money in USA, with our existing Indian rupees. Me not being an optimist had to catagorize this one as fiction though!